Preventive Dance Medical Dance Pedagogy (Diploma)
The synergy between the sciences of dance medicine and dance peadgogy leads to "Preventive Dance Medical Dance Pedagogy©
Moreover, this course also shines a light on the health and wellbeing of the teacher, pedagogue, or master themselves. What can teachers do to support their own health, how can they deal with injuries and/or age and the burden of the teaching profession? How can an empowering motivational climate they create for their dancers boost their own inspiration, motivation and health?
The students themselves are free to choose their main subject (e.g. become a educator for classical ballet, modern-contemporary, or jazz, and so forth).
- diploma in dance pedagogy and dance medicine for teachers, pedagogues, ballet masters, coaches.
- duration of study: 3 years + 1 year for diploma paper and exam)
- extra occupational possible
- international teachers, lecturers, and guest teachers for all discipline
The study is aimed at all coaches, teachers and dancers who see the importance of dance medicine and professional dance teacher's education to guarantee and enhance their dancer's health.
A deep personal interest in the work and research of dance medicine and science is required and the will to work on oneself (and one's teaching) for the sake of others.
The curriculum of the "Preventive Dance Medical Dance Pedagogy© includes in theory and practice
- basic principles of pedagogical studies, dance science and research
- applied dance medicine, anatomy, physiology, patho-physiology, kinesiology in relevance for dance teachers
- practical and theoretical principles of dance medicine and safe dance practice
- dietetics, neuro science, psychology, first aid, dance history in relevance for teachers
- developping teacher's skills
- management: administration and organisation of stage production, curriculum and training programmes / schedules
- summer-intensive-school for teachers
- applied literature, art history, and applied and historical musicology for dance teachers
- legal rights for dance instructors
- .... and many more
the study can be managed extra ocupationally
© Logos, all details on the academy and diploma by Judith-Elisa Kaufmann; all rights reserved!